Now let's learn how to create a MySQL database
1) Click the MySQL Management link
This is the main MySQL database screen where you can create new databases, or manage existing ones
2) Let's go ahead and create a new database... click this link
3) Create a Database Name, and Database Username in the spaces provided
4) Then enter the database Username Password here.....
5) ..... and again here
6) Then click the Create button
The database has been successfully created
7) Listed here are the values you'll need if connecting to this database from a program or script. Now let's return to the database page.... Click Here
From this page you can create new databases, or modify existing ones
8) Let's click on the database we just created
9) Now click the modify privileges link for this user
10) Although you'll typically never have to modify any of these settings, this is where you would limit certain types of access for specific users. Let's leave everything unchanged.... click the Save button
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to create MySQL databases, and modify user preferences
VindoHosting.com is one of the largest anonymous hosting provider in the world backed by thousands of satisfied customers.